In this how-to video, you will learn how to compress iMovie files into QuickTime files to make them look really good on YouTube. First, open iMovie. Click Share and click Share again. Go to Expert Settings and click on Share. Click on Options and go to Settings. Change it to h264, current frames per second, and every. Restrict should be set at 5000. Optimize it for DVD and change encoding to best quality. Change the size to NTSC 720X486. Check de-interlace video and hit okay. Change the sound to Mono, 44.100, target bit rate to 64 and hit okay. Once this is done, hit okay to exit the windows. The movie is now ready to be compressed into high quality QuickTime files for optimal viewing on sites such as YouTube.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades