In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use a green screen in iMovie. Begin by opening iMovie and click on Preferences. In the General tab, make sure the Show Advanced Tools is checked. Now film your video with your green screen. Then import the video(s) onto your computer from your camera. In iMovie, click on File, go to Import and select Movies. Place the video(s) in your project. Drag the green screen clip onto the project clip. When the menu pops up, select Green Screen. This video will benefit those viewers who use iMovie and would like to learn how to make green screen videos with the program.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades