In this tutorial, Gary teaches us how to speed up and slow down in reverse in iMovie 09. First, open up iMovie on your computer and set your preferences so the advanced tools are turned on. Now, open up your project and play it back at normal speed. Next, go to the information for this clip by selecting the "i" button. Click on the speed and then click "convert entire clip" so you can control the speed of the clip. After this, you can move the lever on the gauge to make it faster or slower. When finished and changed to how you like it, save and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades