Start up iMovie. When the screen pops up you should choose new project. Give you project a name and then start iMovie. Switch to the integrated camera option found at the bottom of the screen. Press record and you can start talking for as long as you want. Record what you want, then when you want to finish, press the "esc" button on your keyboard. You can then choose the clip that you just recorded, drag it to the bottom of the screen go to file, choose export, then web-stream, then click save. Give it a name, choose where to save it and click export. Then the movie will be on your screen and you can open it to watch it. Then you can send the file in emails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades