This was a video on IMovie08 a movie editing program. Inside the IMovie08 program to get started you have to import a video. Once you have imported and opened the video you can begin to edit it. You can easily switch between your event library and the Project library. To play your video just click the spacebar. To create a project just click on new project and name it, once you have it named, pick your aspect ratio. Then click on create. Next you have to choose a video, by right clicking on the video, then select entire clip, then drop the video into the project. After the video is in the project you can edit voiceovers, and other audio effects. Before you begin click on the crop and rotate button, then click on fit, so that you can view the entire clip that you are working on. On the right hand screen you have an add audio button, click on that. When that comes up click on iTunes, then drag the song you want to use over the video. You can change and chose where and how long you want the audio to play.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades