In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to create high definition videos in iMovie. Begin by importing the video into the program. Click on Share and select Export using Quick Time. Set the Export to Movie to Quick Time Movie and then click on Options. Under Video, select Settings. Change the Compression Type to MPEG--4 Video, leave the frame rater at Current, Key frames to Automatic and Quality to the Best. Click OK and then click on Size under Video. Set the Dimensions to 1280 x 720 HD. This video will benefit those viewers who use create videos, and would like to learn how to make their videos into high definition using iMovie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades