In this tutorial, we learn how to export in HD in iMovie '09. First, open up your iMovie, then go into "share", then "YouTube". If the HD is not checked, you will need to check it and then click "next" and "publish". That is the quickest way to export to YouTube. To do this from iDVD, click on the "share", then "iDVD" and then it will go to iDVD and you can export it in HD. You can do this for any of your movies by simply clicking on the share menu, and making sure your settings are changed to HD. After this, you will have movies in the quality you prefer and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades