In this video, we learn how to customize slideshows with titles using iMovie. First, find the photos that you want to add. Then, right click on one of the photos and then choose "show file". Now you will have a selection of all the photos that have the same search name. Drag these pictures into iMovie, then wait for the program to finish loading. When it's loaded, you will have the picture in a slideshow. You can add in any effect you would like to the pictures, or just leave them normal. When finished editing, save the movie and then you will have a completely customized slideshow!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades