Ever wonder how people make those wonderful and awe-inspiring time-lapse films? Well, this video shows you the bare basics of creating a time-lapsed movie. First, you'll need to set your digital camera on a tripod and set it to take stills at your desired intervals. Then, you'll need to import all of these photographs into Aperture or iPhoto on your Mac computer. Then it comes times to turning those pics into a time-lapse film. Watch and see how!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades