In order to make Custom titles in IMovie '09, you will need the following: Seashore or any other compatible program. First, you'll need to figure out the size of the movie. Click on File and "project properties". It will show you the size. When you go into "Export Movie", you can select the correct size. You can use Seashore or Photoshop or any other compatible program. Put your sizes in, when you are prompted. Then, as you would with paint programs, begin to fill in color. Just click on the appropriate tools from the tool bar on the left of your screen. Add text. You can import images and backgrounds. You can paint. It will also allow you to create custom colors. Once you've created a title that you like, then you can drag and drop it into your movie. Place it where you would like to see it. You can also adjust clips and add transitions, after you drag it over. In Seashore, you can also create transparent images, when you are sketching out your design. Export your titles by saving the file as a ".PNG". Don't forget to crop your image to fit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades