One is the loneliest number there is. Well, unless you clone yourself! This sweet video will show you how to do just that with Apple's iMovie. You'll need iMovie 11, or iMovie 09. This technique is also possible by using other video editing software tools as long as they are capable of doing blue screening or green screening. In addition, you'll need a sturdy tripod that you DO NOT move. This is essential to creating the effect. If you move the tripod, this effect will NOT work, or come off as convincing. Also, of course, you will need a video camera. So, if you've got all those things, hit play, watch the video and learn how to double down on yourself!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades