In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use chroma key in iMovie '09. This video teaches users how to use chroma key to replace the background of videos. Begin by opening the program. Now drag or image or video background into the time line. Now click on iMovie and select Preferences. In the General tab, check the Show Advanced Tools option. Then simply drag the video that you want over the background image/video in the time line. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy creating video with iMovie and would like to earn how to use chroma key to replace the background of their videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades