In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to build a movie from individual clips in iMovie. Using clips in iMovie will easily allow users to create a movie. On the right side of the screen in iMovie, there will be a library of all the clips and images that you have imported. Click on the Clips Viewer to arrange the clips in an order that you would like. Just drag them to the clip viewer. You can change the position by dragging a clip over another. Click on the time line viewer to see how long the clips are. Users can also zoom in and out of the time line. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in making videos and would like to learn how to use iMovie to do so.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades