This video will show you how to take advantage of one of Apple's iMovie advanced editing feature, picture-in-picture effect. This feature allows you to embed either another video, or images into a base video. To enable this valuable tool in iMovie, go into the iMovie preferences by clicking on "iMovie" in the top left hand corner of your screen. Under the General tab make sure "Show advanced tools" is selected. Import a video from your event library by dragging it into iMovie and selecting picture-in-picture. You can edit the clip with just as many options as your main video as well as add a transition, create a border and edit the audio quality. The instructions to use picture-in-picture are accompanied by screen captures so you can see the menus and options throughout the tutorial. Happy video editing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades